Toggle
Bold suggestion
Odpověď
7.4.05 22:19
This site has Griddlers, Kiddlers and Triddlers....there is one sort of puzzle that is really similar wich I can find online hardly anywhere. Yet it is very similar to griddlers, so I am going to challenge the team to add this sort....in the long term I'm sure.

I do not know of any english name for the sort of puzzle I want to see online, so I'll describe it and ad an example I made myself to show you what I mean.

It is a picture puzzle, but instead of clues on the side the clues are in the puzzle itself. The way it works: connect numbers of the same color in the number of steps the number indicates, without crossing the path itself. F.e.: a
red 16 has to be connected red 16, a green 7 to a green 7 etc.

In my example the yellow may not show very easily online, but if you print it it will and you will be able to solve it (I hope, this is the first I ever created) emoticon

I know the team may be wonderfull, but I surely don't expect to see this categorie online soon. If any of you know of sites that provide this puzzle I'd love to hear it. I first found this puzzle in my highschool magazine, and I've been addicted to them for far longer then to griddlers or other paint by numbers. As for all you dutch: yes I know of the magazine that publishes 4 online each month, I love them and solve them but I will not give the link here. Some rumours have come to me that the publishers don't appreciate this site for what it is 8)

Let me know your thoughts,

Caro
0 (0 Hlasů)

Re: Bold suggestion
Odpověď
8.4.05 6:35 jako reakce na carootje.
"carootje":
I do not know of any english name for the sort of puzzle I want to see online, so I'll describe it and ad an example I made myself to show you what I mean.

What you mean is Link-a-Pix, just Google for it and you will find what you're looking for.

-Chem-

p.s.: try www.conceptispuzzles.com, they will give you 4 free Link-a-Pix puzzles each week (after registration)

edit: tiepvaut/typo
0 (0 Hlasů)

Odpověď
8.4.05 13:19 jako reakce na carootje.
Caro,

There's a Dutch magazine 'Zoekplaatjes' (published by Puzzelsport) with about 40 b&w puzzles each 2 months.

Ildjarn
0 (0 Hlasů)

Odpověď
11.4.05 11:33 jako reakce na carootje.
It looks like Pathpix.

Corinna emoticon
0 (0 Hlasů)

Odpověď
11.4.05 12:52 jako reakce na carootje.
"Corinna":
It looks like Pathpix.

Corinna emoticon

Thank you so much, googling pathpix opened a world of the puzzles I love so much emoticon

:flower: Caro
0 (0 Hlasů)

Moderátoři fóra: griddlers_team, elad, Ra100, chefmomster2, domi77, dreamtheater, elimaor, ElinaMaria, Jeltje, sslug, cosmictrombonis, raist.
Please read the Board-wide Policies before you start using this forum.