Suggestions and Developments

Option to remain logged in

Toggle
Option to remain logged in
Odpověď
18.2.08 21:44
It would be handy if there was an option to stay logged in so that I didn't have to log in every time I wanted to use the site (which is often in the neighbourhood of a 8 - 10 times a day).
0 (0 Hlasů)

Re: Option to remain logged in
Odpověď
18.2.08 23:13 jako reakce na Lino Demasi.
"lmdemasi":
It would be handy if there was an option to stay logged in so that I didn't have to log in every time I wanted to use the site (which is often in the neighbourhood of a 8 - 10 times a day).

The site session's length is one hour. If you visit any page after 59 minutes your session is renewed and extended to another hour. If you have a puzzle open and click on Save - the session is also renewed. Only the iGridd applet and WebStart have unlimited sessions.

Hagit
0 (0 Hlasů)

Odpověď
24.4.08 15:39 jako reakce na Lino Demasi.
even if you close the browser and come back in 5 minutes it makes you type in your name/pass again. it would be a lot nicer to have it save your login info as a cookie so i dont have to log in 50 times a day
0 (0 Hlasů)

Odpověď
24.4.08 16:11 jako reakce na Lino Demasi.
"Aelia":
even if you close the browser and come back in 5 minutes it makes you type in your name/pass again. it would be a lot nicer to have it save your login info as a cookie so i dont have to log in 50 times a day

You probably set your browser to don't remember my name/password. Change it to remember and you won't need to type it again and again.

Hagit
0 (0 Hlasů)

Moderátoři fóra: griddlers_team, elad, Ra100, chefmomster2, domi77, dreamtheater, elimaor, ElinaMaria, Jeltje, sslug, cosmictrombonis, raist.
Please read the Board-wide Policies before you start using this forum.