Suggestions and Developments

Griddlers in Facebook

Toggle
Griddlers in Facebook
Odpověď
29.5.08 23:47
This week we launched the Griddler Application in Facebook. If you have an account in Facebook - search for Griddlers and add the application to solve puzzles.

• The Griddlers application doesn't require Java.
  • It provides thousands of 2-color to 8-color puzzles, and adds new puzzles every day.
  • It registers the solved puzzles and sums up the scores for each user.
  • It can synchronize your solving records in Facebook and Griddlers.

If you want to see through Facebook which puzzles you solved in Griddlers, and if you want to solve puzzles in Facebook and get them registered as solved in Griddlers - go to My Statistics tab in Griddler Application and click on the button Connect.

Once you are connected the button will be replaced with the line You are connected to griddlers.net as . Puzzles you solve through Facebook will be registered as solved in Griddlers and vice versa.

Spread the word. Invite your friends to share the Griddler Application. The more knowing the game - the merrier.
0 (0 Hlasů)

RE: Griddlers in Facebook
Odpověď
7.6.08 8:58 jako reakce na Hagit Maor.
I have searched for Griddlers on Facebook, but it doesn't appear to be there.
0 (0 Hlasů)

Odpověď
7.6.08 14:01 jako reakce na Amanda Harnett.
Speedqueen71:
I have searched for Griddlers on Facebook, but it doesn't appear to be there.

Click on this link to get into the application.

If it doesn't work - send a "friend" request to iGridd Tester and we'll invite you to Griddlers application.

Hagit
0 (0 Hlasů)

Odpověď
1.9.08 13:53 jako reakce na Hagit Maor.
I know myspace recently allowed users to add applications there as well. I think the programming is the same since the applications available are the same as those on facebook.
0 (0 Hlasů)

Odpověď
5.12.09 10:55 jako reakce na Hagit Maor.
Wow Griddlers have been on facebook since May already emoticon better head over there and do some more puzzles.

Thank you Griddlers Team for saving my sanity, now it doesn't matter where I go I'll always have griddlers to do emoticon
0 (0 Hlasů)

Moderátoři fóra: griddlers_team, elad, Ra100, chefmomster2, domi77, dreamtheater, elimaor, ElinaMaria, Jeltje, sslug, cosmictrombonis, raist.
Please read the Board-wide Policies before you start using this forum.