Toggle
Sorting puzzles
Odpověď
7.6.08 11:08
First I want to tell you, that I like this site very much! WELL DONE to the whole team! I only would prefer to have the possibility to choose if I want to have displayed ONLY not solved puzzles. It always takes a lot of time to scroll through my solved ones until I find the "first" unsolved. Would be grateful, if you could establish this possibility again. Thanx a lot!
0 (0 Hlasů)

RE: Sorting puzzles
Odpověď
28.7.08 23:20 jako reakce na Michael Sturm.
We used to have it, but it was removed a few months ago - due to server load, apparently. I think you still get the option if you subscribe, but otherwise, I don't think there's much chance of it coming back emoticon
0 (0 Hlasů)

Odpověď
9.8.08 19:23 jako reakce na Michael Sturm.
I just returned to Griddlers after a long time away and this is one of the first things I noticed...

I hate that this is gone! It is such a useful option!!
0 (0 Hlasů)

Odpověď
12.12.09 15:44 jako reakce na Michael Sturm.
I second that. A filter by solved status would be very usefull.
0 (0 Hlasů)

Odpověď
13.12.09 4:24 jako reakce na Michael Sturm.
There is a way to sort the unsolved puzzles. It has been made for the iGridd subscribers, but I think you can use it as well: Open iGridd and open the category you want to see (New Puzzles, Kiddlers, Black & White Small, etc.). Use the filtering options in the list tab or just click on the column header for Solved (one click, solved on top, two clicks not solved on top). This will give you the list of your unsolved puzzles.

If you are not a subscriber, you will need to solve the puzzles in the site app for the puzzles to register as solved.
0 (0 Hlasů)

Moderátoři fóra: griddlers_team, elad, Ra100, chefmomster2, domi77, dreamtheater, elimaor, ElinaMaria, Jeltje, sslug, cosmictrombonis, raist.
Please read the Board-wide Policies before you start using this forum.