Suggestions and Developments

Can we have a colour reset button, please?

Toggle
I often have to change the colours quite significantly in puzzles, so that I can distinguish between them. And judging by the comments I read under many of the puzzles, I am far from alone in this. It's great that there is a means to change the colours, but I think sometimes the finished picture may be spoiled somewhat by not having the original colour subtlety which the author intended. I think a simple solution to this would be to have a colour reset button. I think this is especially important, since it is not possible to readjust the colours back to something like their original settings once the puzzle has been completed.

-Ant
0 (0 Hlasů)

RE: Can we have a colour reset button, please?
Odpověď
19.7.08 12:03 jako reakce na - -.
Hi, Antagony:
I change colors a lot, too. When I do, the original colors appear on the completed puzzle. However, I use the applet - maybe this is the difference.
Terry
0 (0 Hlasů)

Odpověď
19.7.08 12:53 jako reakce na Terry Lee Mitchell.
Hi,

Terry is right, if you use the iGridd applet, the original colors will appear right after you've solved the puzzle. If you solve them by the site, you'll have to refresh the page to see the original colors afterwards.

Jelga
0 (0 Hlasů)

Odpověď
19.7.08 13:01 jako reakce na Jelga ..
Yeah, I tried using the applet once, but I actually prefer the grid in the standard Java window.

I'd realised that I had to refresh the window to reset the colours, but that can be a bit of a drag if the site is running slowly, which is why I suggested having a reset button. But it's no big deal really.

Thanks for the replies, though.

-Ant
0 (0 Hlasů)

Moderátoři fóra: griddlers_team, elad, Ra100, chefmomster2, domi77, dreamtheater, elimaor, ElinaMaria, Jeltje, sslug, cosmictrombonis, raist.
Please read the Board-wide Policies before you start using this forum.