iGridd Applet

iGridd stuck on "initializing application"

Toggle
Hi there, 

I have never had an issue before and this was working just a few weeks ago. I came back from holidays and now, when I open iGridd and attempt to log in, I hit ok, and then it just sits on "Initializing application" If I hit offline, it will take me in but all of my locally saved puzzles are missing, so it is just blank. Is anyone else having this issue? Is there any way to fix it? 
0 (0 Hlasů)

RE: iGridd stuck on "initializing application"
Odpověď
12.1.17 17:43 jako reakce na Willow Clarke.
me too today and it was alright yesterday, but I believe there were some Windows updates last night.
0 (0 Hlasů)

Odpověď
12.1.17 18:11 jako reakce na Alice Fuller.
Me too. It was okay this morning (UK time) but has developed the fault this afternoon, before my laptop automatically did a Windows update.  I've tried the JAva update but that doesn't  help.
0 (0 Hlasů)

Odpověď
12.1.17 19:43 jako reakce na Willow Clarke.
Willow ClarkeHi there, 

I have never had an issue before and this was working just a few weeks ago. I came back from holidays and now, when I open iGridd and attempt to log in, I hit ok, and then it just sits on "Initializing application" If I hit offline, it will take me in but all of my locally saved puzzles are missing, so it is just blank. Is anyone else having this issue? Is there any way to fix it? 
here too.. very slowwwww after the windows update
0 (0 Hlasů)

Odpověď
12.1.17 22:20 jako reakce na Willow Clarke.
It started for me today too, and windows updated last night. It was working yesterday fine, the update must of tweeked it. Okay it is working now, thank you.
0 (0 Hlasů)

Odpověď
13.1.17 11:34 jako reakce na Willow Clarke.
now I can get as far as my saved puzzles but it sticks on processing data, and eventually I have to Control Alt Delete to close it
0 (0 Hlasů)

Odpověď
16.1.17 15:52 jako reakce na Alice Fuller.
The last two days I have found that when I open iGridd, I click on "OK" to login, and then it hangs with "Processing Data" displaying in its own little box in the top left of the screen.  The only thing I can then do is force close it in Task Manager.  If I then open iGridd a second time, it opens normally.
0 (0 Hlasů)

Odpověď
16.1.17 17:44 jako reakce na Karen Lynn.
Hi, 
I tried to replicate this problem several days without success. 
Could you please open Java console - it is configurable in Java control panel. There should be some error message in the log. 

Best regards,
Rasto.
0 (0 Hlasů)

Odpověď
17.1.17 20:18 jako reakce na Ra100.
Hi Rasto,
Typically it has loaded perfectly normally today!  I have switched the Java Console on so that if anything goes wrong in the future I can check the log for error messages.
Regards, Karen
0 (0 Hlasů)

Odpověď
18.1.17 15:11 jako reakce na Ra100.
Hi Rasto,

This is actually a common (intermittent) problem. It only affects multis, and only during the first day they're released. Sometimes they just won't load properly until they've been out for at least a few hours. I hadn't seen it for awhile but it did crop up again a few days ago.

When it happens, I just go on to solve single griddlers and/or older ones. Best advice I can give to anyone else.

For the record, I use a Mac with always the latest operating system and I update Java whenever the computer says to do so.

Elisa
0 (0 Hlasů)

Moderátoři fóra: griddlers_team, elad, Ra100, chefmomster2, domi77, dreamtheater, elimaor, ElinaMaria, Jeltje, sslug, cosmictrombonis, raist.
Please read the Board-wide Policies before you start using this forum.