iGridd Applet

igridd lists

Toggle
igridd lists
Odpověď
22.11.17 3:06
You say that in igridd you can save 25 lists. This is not true for some time, and the number of possible lists is still decreasing. Yet yesterday it was 23, today only 22.
0 (0 Hlasů)

RE: igridd lists
Odpověď
26.11.17 14:28 jako reakce na Alice Magdalena.
Hi
I checked your account with iGridd Solver.Chose the "Saved Puzzle" icon and see you resuts in the window.
Hope problem solved.

For further support contact: team@griddlers.net
0 (0 Hlasů)

Odpověď
29.11.17 3:09 jako reakce na Elad.
Hi,
The problem is not resolved - instead of 25 lists I can only save 22.
0 (0 Hlasů)

Odpověď
29.11.17 18:15 jako reakce na Alice Magdalena.
Ahoj
opravil som túto chybu, boli tam dáke poškodené dáta.
V budúcej verzii zväčšíme limit na počet uložených zoznamov. Moc sa to nepoužíva, takže sa nemusíme obávať o miesto na disku a výkon.
Rasťo
0 (0 Hlasů)

Odpověď
30.11.17 2:31 jako reakce na Ra100.
Ahoj, Díky za snahu i odpověď, ale stále to není ono - 24 není 25. A mohl by mi někdo vysvětlit, proč každý den po druhé hodině ranní GMT jsou problémy jak s webem, tak igriddem? Nenačítají se, hlásí chyby - trvá to už několik týdnů, vždy ve stejnou dobu. Alice
0 (0 Hlasů)

Odpověď
1.12.17 13:56 jako reakce na Ra100.
I repeat again, only 21.
0 (0 Hlasů)

Odpověď
1.12.17 14:26 jako reakce na Alice Magdalena.
Interesting , seems to be something with your installation. There are broken records just for you. 
Rasto
0 (0 Hlasů)

Odpověď
4.12.17 2:46 jako reakce na Ra100.
Are you kidding me? Do you already have a problem that only occurs to me? Now it's even deleting my lists. Again only 23.
0 (0 Hlasů)

Odpověď
12.12.17 1:59 jako reakce na Ra100.
Instead of redress now only 20 lists, some deleted - you plan to do it sometime without mistakes or I have to get used to?
0 (0 Hlasů)

Odpověď
20.12.17 2:37 jako reakce na Ra100.
Again, I ask for a remedy (perhaps again in vain). Again my lists have been deleted, now I can only have 18 out of 25. It's embarrassing. I just want the igridd to work as it is - I want it so much?
0 (0 Hlasů)

Odpověď
20.12.17 2:37 jako reakce na Elad.
Again, I ask for a remedy (perhaps again in vain). Again my lists have been deleted, now I can only have 18 out of 25. It's embarrassing. I just want the igridd to work as it is - I want it so much?
0 (0 Hlasů)

Odpověď
22.12.17 13:56 jako reakce na Alice Magdalena.
Hi,

Refreshed some DB's - please recheck.btw- we didn't get this complain from other users (at the moment).
For futher assitance if nessecary please contact support directly via - team@griddlers.net
0 (0 Hlasů)

Odpověď
28.12.17 11:27 jako reakce na Elad.
So if I only have a problem, do not you need to deal with it? Great access. I can create lists (even more than 25) in the last few days, but some are deleted after they are turned on again. I think that if I pay just like other users, I'm also entitled to the same trouble-free operation of the system.
0 (0 Hlasů)

Odpověď
28.12.17 15:37 jako reakce na Alice Magdalena.
Alice,

I mentioned this as a technical fact.
The fact you can save more than 25 lists at the moment is because of your problem (we increased limit hoping it'll solve your problem).
During all the way we give you support and try to solve the problem. Btw we do our best to help both paying and non-paying users.

As for the current issue I didn't understant "some are deleted after they are turned on again" - How do you turn on a list?
0 (0 Hlasů)

Odpověď
29.12.17 21:33 jako reakce na Elad.
I thought turning igridd on. I'll turn off the computer for the night. And after rebooting the computer and the igridd, some lists were deleted.
0 (0 Hlasů)

Odpověď
3.1.18 16:13 jako reakce na Elad.
Although I have lists less than a limit, every day some are deleted. Does it take long enough, is it really not in your power to fix the remedy?
0 (0 Hlasů)

Odpověď
4.1.18 15:26 jako reakce na Alice Magdalena.
Hi Alice,

I sent now email to the email you registered with to the site.
We'll continue this inquiry via team support email.
You may contact support (us) directly via team@griddlers.net

Elad
0 (0 Hlasů)

Moderátoři fóra: griddlers_team, elad, Ra100, chefmomster2, domi77, dreamtheater, elimaor, ElinaMaria, Jeltje, sslug, cosmictrombonis, raist.
Please read the Board-wide Policies before you start using this forum.