Suggestions and Developments

BUG - Magnifying Clue Ruler

Toggle
BUG - Magnifying Clue Ruler
Odpověď
18.10.19 17:26
Hi everyone,
I want to report a possible malfunction in the tool written in the title.
I have a large monitor that allows me to zoom a lot. When I reach a certain level of zoom,  the Ruler always shows a green square below the column like if I already had solved it.

I hope I described my issue properly.
0 (0 Hlasů)

RE: BUG - Magnifying Clue Ruler
Odpověď
18.10.19 17:47 jako reakce na Alfredo.
Hi, I could not reproduce it. Could you, please, make a screenshot and copy of error message in web console if there is some?
Thank you, Ra100
0 (0 Hlasů)

Odpověď
18.10.19 20:50 jako reakce na Ra100.
https://ibb.co/VgJgfn8

After zooming, I made a mistake on purpose so that the red mark would appear. --> Pink arrow on the image.

Secondly, I moved in another area of the puzzle ---> the Pink circle on the right.

As you can see on fhe Ruler on left, the red mark appears on the wrong column. I can move everywhere and even fix the mistake on the fourth column but the red mark won't disappear.

I have to zoom out and then zoom in again to reset the mark.

I experienced the same behaviour when successfully completing a column. The green mark will appear on every column like the red one in the image (on the left).
0 (0 Hlasů)

Odpověď
19.10.19 5:33 jako reakce na Alfredo.
Thank you for help. I found it and fixed it. In fact I have changed just two characters in source code.
Rasto
+1 (1 Hlasuj)

Moderátoři fóra: griddlers_team, elad, Ra100, chefmomster2, domi77, dreamtheater, elimaor, ElinaMaria, Jeltje, sslug, cosmictrombonis, raist.
Please read the Board-wide Policies before you start using this forum.