All About You

Task #7 making me do this!

Toggle
Task #7 making me do this!
Answer
18-10-14 13:37
I do not usually post in Forums but I must say I really love Griddlers and if I were going to communicate regularly through this method it would definitely be with other Griddler lovers.  I have been a subscriber and solver for many years but only recently started to perform the tasks needed to earn stars. Its good to see that all my previous solving has gone toward meeting some of the tasks already.  Also other tasks have made me try certain types of puzzles I might otherwise not have chosen to solve leading me to discover more favorites.

Thanks for forcing me out of my shell Task #7!
+1 (1 Stemme)

RE: Task #7 making me do this!
Answer
27-10-14 10:54 som svar til kendrasong ..
I definitely agree with everything you wrote! That task is also the reason why I'm posting in the forums. It's great when sites like this have achievements you can earn to encourage exploration of the site.
+1 (1 Stemme)

Answer
18-11-19 08:48 som svar til kendrasong ..
Same here
0 (0 Stemmer)

Answer
28-11-19 21:48 som svar til kendrasong ..
And me too!
0 (0 Stemmer)

Answer
29-11-19 15:16 som svar til kendrasong ..
Thank you for this thread, it gives me a great opportunity to get this task done without trying to come up with better reasons to post something emoticon
0 (0 Stemmer)

Answer
30-11-19 18:16 som svar til kendrasong ..
Don't like task like this but have to do it for deserving my 5th star. So thank you for opening this item.
0 (0 Stemmer)

Answer
01-12-19 01:30 som svar til kendrasong ..
I would have never thought of commenting on the forum if it wasn't for task 7
0 (0 Stemmer)

Forum Moderatorer: griddlers_team, elad, Ra100, chefmomster2, domi77, dreamtheater, elimaor, ElinaMaria, Jeltje, sslug, cosmictrombonis, raist.
Please read the Board-wide Policies before you start using this forum.