Tips for Better Solving

beginner at triddler

Toggle
beginner at triddler
Answer
23-02-15 21:55
AAAAAgggghhhhhhh!!!!!!
Do triddlers get easier with time? Ithink i'm going cross-eyed!
Can you change the colour in black and white? the black is difficult to see the individual triangles, making it very difficult to count.
Also why isn't there a highlight tool, i find it very difficult seeing which numbers goes with each line. keep having to follow line with cursor to the numbers, then back along to were i'm working.Would be so much easier if where you placed the cursor the intersecting lines are auto highlighted. Does anyone else have this problem or is it just me? 
0 (0 Stemmer)

RE: beginner at triddler
Answer
24-02-15 00:18 som svar til vanessa.
You may change the color of black and white trigglers like for any other by right cliking to bring up the select color tool
Edgar
0 (0 Stemmer)

Answer
14-03-15 23:15 som svar til vanessa.
They do get much easier with time and there is a guide line.  I think you have to be a subscribing member to change the gridlines.  Try doing the geometric triddlers.  They seem to be much easier for me.  Just go to Themes, science, math and geometry (if I remember right).  Good luck
+1 (1 Stemme)

Answer
04-07-15 03:42 som svar til vanessa.
Well, I still couldn't change the color, but at least, if you use the JAVA applet, rather than the lite version, there is a guide tool to keep track of what lines you're on. Hope that helps.
0 (0 Stemmer)

Answer
04-07-15 07:57 som svar til Lissie.
Yes, use java.

Double click the colours at the top to change them
0 (0 Stemmer)

Answer
24-08-19 23:09 som svar til Edgar Martineau.
Is there a way to see the numbers on the side like griddlers?
0 (0 Stemmer)

Answer
25-08-19 06:24 som svar til Tami Geer.
well, it seems to difficult task for me. Please take a paper and pencil and try to draw it on paper. where the third clue should come ?
0 (0 Stemmer)

Forum Moderatorer: griddlers_team, elad, Ra100, chefmomster2, domi77, dreamtheater, elimaor, ElinaMaria, Jeltje, sslug, cosmictrombonis, raist.
Please read the Board-wide Policies before you start using this forum.