General

x's suddenly show up in grid.

Toggle
x's suddenly show up in grid.
Answer
11-07-19 18:43
the x's suddenly appear while working on a puzzle. i keep trying to return colour i was working on  and no luck. also how do i delete the x's?

have an apple and use safari.
0 (0 Stemmer)

RE: x's suddenly show up in grid.
Answer
11-07-19 20:15 som svar til adelaide knight.
I have the same problem sometimes...  Or x's or the left mouse bottom change to background colour and won't change anymore.  PC using Chrome or Firefox, depending.
0 (0 Stemmer)

RE: x's suddenly show up in grid.
Answer
26-07-19 14:25 som svar til adelaide knight.
I think I can show more of this problem that seems to crop up now and again and doesn't just affect x's. It happened to me on todays Daily Cup.

The first screen below, I used the right mouse button to fill in the white squares that worked ok.  Then I did the same again but the cursor went off the bottom of the screen.

Then without pressing any mouse buttons and just moving the mouse around, the cursor has something stuck to it that doesn't easily let go.  Pressing ctrl+z doesn't work.  Pressing either mouse buttons sometimes works but enters something into the grid you don't want and can mess up the grid completely.  It sometimes attachs an x or o to the mouse button.

The second and third screens show areas being dragged by the mouse without pressing any buttons and seems to be anchored on the square in the red circle.
0 (0 Stemmer)

Forum Moderatorer: griddlers_team, elad, Ra100, chefmomster2, domi77, dreamtheater, elimaor, ElinaMaria, Jeltje, sslug, cosmictrombonis, raist.
Please read the Board-wide Policies before you start using this forum.