Get Help in Solving

Puzzle #179960 - Painting by Dürer

Toggle
Puzzle #179960 - Painting by Dürer
Answer
04-09-19 11:29
I've started to solve this part of the griddler. Now I see that something went wrong. I'm not able to fill the red marked area with the remaining black and dark grey pixels. The rest of these columns seems to be correct. I used the "O" to mark possible spots for dark grey pixels.

Unfortunately, this seems to be the only way to go on with these puzzle at all. I'm overlooking something. Any help would be great.

Attachments:

Attachment

0 (0 Stemmer)

RE: Puzzle #179960 - Painting by Dürer
Answer
04-09-19 17:12 som svar til PuzzyCat.
This is part #180015, not #179960. Just in case other people want to have a look.

You made a small mistake in the bottom left corner. Not sure if this will get you further along, but it's a start.

I highly recommend using X and O for difficult puzzles like this, even if there are more than three colours. Makes life much easier. At least for me. ;-)

Attachments:

Attachment

0 (0 Stemmer)

Answer
04-09-19 17:17 som svar til Krokant.
In addition to using x's and o's, change the colors if they are too close to one another!
DT
0 (0 Stemmer)

Answer
05-09-19 08:06 som svar til Krokant.
KrokantThis is part #180015, not #179960. Just in case other people want to have a look.
Thanks for this advice. It took some time for me to find the right Puzzle ID. emoticon

Found my small mistake. Good job!

And yes, I really appreciate those X's and O's. And: I HAVE already changed a color here to differ it from the grey background. emoticon
0 (0 Stemmer)

Forum Moderatorer: griddlers_team, elad, Ra100, chefmomster2, domi77, dreamtheater, elimaor, ElinaMaria, Jeltje, sslug, cosmictrombonis, raist.
Please read the Board-wide Policies before you start using this forum.