Umschalten
Beer.
Antwort
02.04.14 01:59
I find that drinking a few beers helps me in solving.  Kind of lets loose those logical retraints and allows me to have a bit of creative fun thinking outside of the box.

On the other hand, I find it a shame that most of these forums (fora?)  are dormant.  This used to be a very vibrant and friendly community.  This is all with the admission that I haven't posted in several years (I was doing less important things elsewhere). 

So come on, folks.  Let's ramp this up.

Sean
+1 (1 Stimme)

RE: Beer.
Antwort
13.05.14 18:58 als Antwort auf Sean Sullivan.
After a couple of beers - I just must support you.  Here goes another one... emoticon

Slawek
+1 (1 Stimme)

Antwort
29.10.14 11:54 als Antwort auf Sean Sullivan.
I agree. Yes, beer is a solution to everything. And yes, it's too quiet here. Cheers.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
02.05.15 14:03 als Antwort auf Sean Sullivan.
After a few beers I find it increasingly hard to hover over the right grid to push .emoticon
+1 (1 Stimme)

Antwort
25.08.15 19:05 als Antwort auf Sean Sullivan.
Now this is my kind of tip!  Guess I'll have to give it a go sometime; although, I'm such a lightweight these days.. I might just think I'm doing well and get a good laugh at my failures the next morning.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
23.05.17 23:21 als Antwort auf SorryNameTaken ..
When I'm a drink or three deep, my skills are all. gone. I admire the abilities of those who can safely drink and solve.
+1 (1 Stimme)

Antwort
29.09.18 22:38 als Antwort auf Sławek.
Aha.  Beer.  That's what I've been missing!
+1 (1 Stimme)

Antwort
03.12.18 09:33 als Antwort auf Sean Sullivan.
Haha, I need to try this! but maybe wine instead emoticon
0 (0 Stimmen)

Antwort
26.03.19 05:50 als Antwort auf Sean Sullivan.
I would love to test the theory that beer improves puzzle-solving ability. But, I'm not willing to solve puzzles without beer. Hence, I can't know if my skills diminish.
0 (0 Stimmen)

Forum-Moderatoren: griddlers_team, elad, Ra100, chefmomster2, domi77, dreamtheater, elimaor, ElinaMaria, Jeltje, sslug, cosmictrombonis, raist.
Please read the Board-wide Policies before you start using this forum.