Your Thoughts

Too many similar Griddlers

Umschalten
Too many similar Griddlers
Antwort
18.06.19 23:13
Much as I love Alice emoticon and her amazing ability to find yet more and more ways to depict her alphabetical and foreign language approach to making Griddlers .. I am very sorry to say that I am finding them ohhh sooo terribly repetitive emoticon .. now I have done a few hundred of them .. I feel like I've already done a million... I know I don't have to do them ... but the 'new Griddlers' pages are mainly just filled with Alices work ..

Seems too that since Alice started her heroic designing efforts ... a lot of other folks have stopped designing Griddlers .. but I really miss all those lovely and unique Griddlers other folks were making for us .. so please don't stop giving us new Griddlers to solve .. I am just waiting for lots of new ideas of all sizes to pop up in the NEW lists ..

Hugs for Alice, you really are a very special person, but I am desperate for more variety .. emoticon
+6 (6 Stimmen)

RE: Too many similar Griddlers
Antwort
11.07.19 22:44 als Antwort auf patootie.
Just want to add a few words ...

THANK YOU ... !!!!

To all the Griddlers fans who read my original post ..

THANK YOU ... !!!!

To all our wonderful authors who have created so many lovely new Griddlers recently, We cetainly have plenty of variety now, big, small, coffee break difficulty and some very absorbing multi Griddlers too ...

THANK YOU ... !!!!

To the people who take the time to write comments about all the new variety, sizes and the imaginative creations, it really has encouraged old and new authors to set us so many new Griddlers ...
0 (0 Stimmen)

RE: Too many similar Griddlers
Antwort
12.07.19 21:05 als Antwort auf patootie.
and thank you for raising the challenge.   I'd rather have more griddlers than none but variety is the spice of life.  but also thanks to Alice for authoring griddlers we couldn't solve without them, just don't need the repetiveness
+1 (1 Stimme)

Forum-Moderatoren: griddlers_team, elad, Ra100, chefmomster2, domi77, dreamtheater, elimaor, ElinaMaria, Jeltje, sslug, cosmictrombonis, raist.
Please read the Board-wide Policies before you start using this forum.