Toggle
Art Gallery
Answer
4/14/03 1:11 AM
I just did "Marion" by Pus (3684) and I must admit the picture was outstanding, something PUS should be proud of (and I can't even do a simple stick figure) BUT...

as a puzzle it was not very fun at all. Seven colors, lots of triangles thrown in for art sake in funny little shapes that truely added tone and definition to the picture but made solving it a total headache.

I've come acoss this every so often and while this isn't a rampant problem, I wonder about the idea of an griddler art gallery for those wish to show off their artistic abilities without making the rest of us solve it to see.

Any opinions?
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Art Gallery
Answer
4/14/03 10:25 PM as a reply to Eli ..
i agree- some pictures are just not fun to solve, no matter how beautifully they turn out. i would certainly like to see just how creative some people can be. also, you wouldn't have to worry about it being solvable. =)
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Art Gallery
Answer
4/15/03 1:11 AM as a reply to Eli ..
I don't know...it would be really tough to decide which creations belong where. I think this is where the comments are very helpful--saying that a puzzle is artistically impressive but a bugger to solve will help some folks avoid a headache. But that same advice might be intriguing to others!

--bitz
0 (0 Votes)

Forum Moderators: griddlers_team, elad, Ra100, chefmomster2, domi77, dreamtheater, elimaor, ElinaMaria, Jeltje, sslug, cosmictrombonis, raist.
Please read the Board-wide Policies before you start using this forum.