Toggle
Quick Save
Answer
4/10/04 2:13 AM
Ever since I lost over an hour's work once, I've taken to saving griddlers every couple of minutes. It would be nice if there were a quick way to do this (like CTRL-S) instead of having to move my pointer to the corner all the time.

Any chance you could implement this feature for us?
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Quick Save
Answer
4/10/04 10:58 AM as a reply to bevit.
>Ever since I lost over an hour's work once, I've taken to saving griddlers every couple of minutes. It would be nice if there were a quick way to do this (like CTRL-S) instead of having to move my pointer to the corner all the time.
>
>Any chance you could implement this feature for us?

For me it's a lot faster to move to the corner and click save then it is hunt around for CTRL-S because when I'm solving a griddler my hands aren't usually on the key board. Just a thought.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
4/10/04 11:13 PM as a reply to bevit.
>Ever since I lost over an hour's work once, I've taken to saving griddlers every couple of minutes. It would be nice if there were a quick way to do this (like CTRL-S) instead of having to move my pointer to the corner all the time.
>
>Any chance you could implement this feature for us?

I'm new to these puzzles on line but I've done griddlers (not triddlers )in the Sunday Telegraph each week for ages. I've lost hours of work several times on big puzzles on this site. How do you save them while you are working. Am I being stupid? Can't see a save function anywhere. Please help.

Many thanks
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
4/11/04 12:11 AM as a reply to bevit.
>I'm new to these puzzles on line but I've done griddlers (not triddlers) in the Sunday Telegraph each week for ages. I've lost hours of work several times on big puzzles on this site. How do you save them while you are working. Am I being stupid? Can't see a save function anywhere. Please help.

After clicking on the SOLVE button - the puzzle window is open. Color a few squares, and click on the button SAVE at the top left side of the screen.

After closing the puzzle window you can see the line "delete saved".
Click on the SOLVE button again. The squares that you colored should be there.

I recommend to visit "Tutorial" and "Extra Tools" to get to know how the applet (puzzle window) works.

Hagit
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
4/11/04 10:48 AM as a reply to bevit.
>After clicking on the SOLVE button - the puzzle window is open. Color a few squares, and click on the button SAVE at the top left side of the screen.

Thanks for the advice. No problem with griddlers now, but I'm still not getting any save button on any of the triddler puzzles. Have you any more ideas why?

Mart
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
4/12/04 2:13 AM as a reply to bevit.
>Thanks for the advice. No problem with griddlers now, but I'm still not getting any save button on any of the triddler puzzles.

For Triddlers the save is under "File" Menu.
Hagit
0 (0 Votes)

Forum Moderators: griddlers_team, elad, Ra100, chefmomster2, domi77, dreamtheater, elimaor, ElinaMaria, Jeltje, sslug, cosmictrombonis, raist.
Please read the Board-wide Policies before you start using this forum.