Suggestions and Developments

Puzzles I forgot to vote on

Toggle
Puzzles I forgot to vote on
Answer
4/28/04 9:11 PM
Is there any way to see only the puzzles I haven't voted on? I was starting to go through the list of puzzles I finished to check if I forgot to vote on any, but I have finished a lot of puzzles and there are just to many pages for me to go through. It would take me days to see every page of puzzles I finished and then look for the ones i forgot to vote on.
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Puzzles I forgot to vote on
Answer
4/28/04 9:11 PM as a reply to qwerty42.
>Is there any way to see only the puzzles I haven't voted on? I was starting to go through the list of puzzles I finished to check if I forgot to vote on any, but I have finished a lot of puzzles and there are just to many pages for me to go through. It would take me days to see every page of puzzles I finished and then look for the ones i forgot to vote on.

Right now the only way to know which puzzles haven't voted yet is through the list of puzzles. We plan to provide a way to have a list of "only solved" but "not yet voted" puzzles.

Hagit
0 (0 Votes)

Forum Moderators: griddlers_team, elad, Ra100, chefmomster2, domi77, dreamtheater, elimaor, ElinaMaria, Jeltje, sslug, cosmictrombonis, raist.
Please read the Board-wide Policies before you start using this forum.