Suggestions and Developments

"Most Popular" List Expansion

Toggle
"Most Popular" List Expansion
Answer
4/30/04 2:35 AM
I don't know how everyone else feels about this, but I would love it if the most popular list was expanded to include a greater number of highly rated puzzles. I get the most popular list done and I am looking for more - if it was a longer list - say top 30 or 50, instead of just top 10 or 20?

Anyways, what does everyone else think?

Mak
0 (0 Votes)

Re: "Most Popular" List Expansion
Answer
4/30/04 6:30 AM as a reply to Karin.
>I don't know how everyone else feels about this, but I would love it if the most popular list was expanded to include a greater number of highly rated puzzles. I get the most popular list done and I am looking for more - if it was a longer list - say top 30 or 50, instead of just top 10 or 20?
>
>Anyways, what does everyone else think?
>
>Mak

Go to the PUZZLES page make these changes.
Group all
Solved only not solved
Saved all
Difficulty all
Width, height, color, and triangles set at max
Author all
Order by popularity, descending

Then click on SHOW

You will then have all unsolved puzzles grouped by popularity, from the most popular to those with the lowest rating.

Ron
0 (0 Votes)

Re: "Most Popular" List Expansion
Answer
4/30/04 12:35 PM as a reply to Karin.
Hi Ron

Thanks - I knew about doing that already, but that gives every puzzle that has been rated, even those that have been rated 100% by 1 person. Likely the puzzles at the top of the list will be only rated by 1 person. The most popular list is set to bring up most popular puzzles that have been rated by a minimum of 10 people, which will give you quite a different list. What I am saying is that I would love if it was a little longer - I run through the current most popular list too quickly.

Although, now that we have multis and single lists seperately, it will take me a little longer!!

Mak

>Go to the PUZZLES page make these changes.
>Group all
>Solved only not solved
>Saved all
>Difficulty all
>Width, height, color, and triangles set at max
>Author all
>Order by popularity, descending
>
>Then click on SHOW
>
>You will then have all unsolved puzzles grouped by popularity, from the most popular to those with the lowest rating.
>
>Ron
>
>
>
>
0 (0 Votes)

Forum Moderators: griddlers_team, elad, Ra100, chefmomster2, domi77, dreamtheater, elimaor, ElinaMaria, Jeltje, sslug, cosmictrombonis, raist.
Please read the Board-wide Policies before you start using this forum.