Suggestions and Developments

New selection - by comments

Toggle
New selection - by comments
Answer
6/21/04 12:57 AM
A new selection I would like...

Sometimes I add a comment to a puzzle, which is a question or a meaning where I would like to see other meanings later on.

With so many puzzles solved it is quite difficult to find back the puzzles I would like to review the comments.
It would be nice if there was a selection possible as "Show where I added a comment only".

And it would be even better if my comments are shown beside the puzzles (like "id description my-comment nr-of-comments-after-mine").

What do others think about a selection like this?
0 (0 Votes)

Re: New selection - by comments
Answer
6/21/04 6:52 PM as a reply to jvloenen.
I think it's a great idea. I've often wondered about comments to my comments, but have no idea how to go about finding them all again.
whocanitbenow75

>A new selection I would like...
>
>Sometimes I add a comment to a puzzle, which is a question or a meaning where I would like to see other meanings later on.
>
>With so many puzzles solved it is quite difficult to find back the puzzles I would like to review the comments.
>It would be nice if there was a selection possible as "Show where I added a comment only".
>
>And it would be even better if my comments are shown beside the puzzles (like "id description my-comment nr-of-comments-after-mine").
>
>What do others think about a selection like this?
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/22/04 8:02 AM as a reply to jvloenen.
> I would love that feature. I also often wonder about comments to my comments.
I often don't comment but if there is a discussion about a puzzle I do and I am interested in how the discussion went on.

I think this feature is hard to realise but I often thought that and the great team made it possible.

Thanks to the team for all the other wonderful features on this site!
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/23/04 12:57 AM as a reply to jvloenen.
>I think this feature is hard to realise but I often thought that and the great team made it possible.
>
>Thanks to the team for all the other wonderful features on this site!

Indeed, a good suggestion that might be hard to realise. But then, we must keep the team busy, don't we? :-))))))
0 (0 Votes)

Forum Moderators: griddlers_team, elad, Ra100, chefmomster2, domi77, dreamtheater, elimaor, ElinaMaria, Jeltje, sslug, cosmictrombonis, raist.
Please read the Board-wide Policies before you start using this forum.