Suggestions and Developments

Automatic marking of used groups

Toggle
Automatic marking of used groups
Answer
3/24/14 1:48 AM
A few suggestions for griddlers: Automatic marking of used groups would be nice to have. And an automatic filling of finished rows or columns.
+2 (2 Votes)

RE: Automatic marking of used groups
Answer
5/11/14 2:31 AM as a reply to Eva Vagnkilde.
I too would like to see automatic filling of completed rows.  It would save a lot of time and add to the enjoyment of 'griddling'
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/9/14 2:07 PM as a reply to Michael Williams.
I agree, it would save a lot of time.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/23/14 6:02 PM as a reply to Eva Vagnkilde.
This would definitely be a great feature especially for large complicated griddlers.

However, you need to make sure nto to embody additional hints in this mechanic, when there are multiple identical groups in a row, they should only be crossed out if it is logically clear which group it is.
+1 (1 Vote)

Answer
8/3/14 7:28 PM as a reply to Eva Vagnkilde.
Hi
I'v implemented semiautomatic filling of completed row.
Why semi ? It is not sure if the line is really good, only the numbers are according to clues - the semaphore is green.
When you double click on that green thing all the cells with unknow color will be filled wiht bacground color.

Rasto.
P.S. Only for griddlers , not for triddlers.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/4/14 10:00 AM as a reply to Ra100.
On the web site it works, but in iGridd Application it doesn't. Any ideas?
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/4/14 1:21 PM as a reply to Ra100.
Hey, that is really neat! 

I had to double-click on the green.  I think it's *better* that it's not totally automatic. 

Thanks Rasto! 

(ps: still using IE 8 here)
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/18/14 3:26 PM as a reply to Ra100.
it seems this also applies to rows/columns that are not filled out (green) 

and instead of a cross or circle when striking out a numer, i would love to see an option of greying/whiting out the number instead. (dont know if you can in subscription mode though) that way you can see what numbers are left a lot more clearly
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
12/10/15 12:15 AM as a reply to Ra100.
Perhaps it might be simpler to be able co cross out groups manually?  I'd love to be able to be able to mark groups out.
0 (0 Votes)

Forum Moderators: griddlers_team, elad, Ra100, chefmomster2, domi77, dreamtheater, elimaor, ElinaMaria, Jeltje, sslug, cosmictrombonis, raist.
Please read the Board-wide Policies before you start using this forum.