Toggle
7th star :)
Answer
6/9/15 10:22 AM
Hi,

At first: Thank you for maintaining such a wonderfull site. I have my periods of playing and when I do (on PC or Ipad), I enjoy it a lot. Thank you. 

Now that I have my 6th star I would like to do the following suggestions for the stars-ranking:
Earn a 7th star: The same as 6 stars but without using a key or earn all the keys 
Earn a 8th star: The same as 7 stars but and earn all the keys
or
Earn a 7th star: The same as 6 stars but without using a key  
Earn a 8th star: The same as 7 stars and earn all the keys

Out of curiosity I would like to know how many players have earned no, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6 stars. Could this be added to the "The Top" ?

Thx !!
Robert
-1 (1 Vote)

RE: 7th star :)
Answer
6/9/15 11:46 AM as a reply to RoCoJo.
Hi
sounds interesting. I would not agree with "earn all keys", keys are more about the money and some people can't use money on internet. 
What do you people think?

Here are some numbers - 5Stars/987 , 6Stars/215 .
+4 (4 Votes)

Answer
6/9/15 12:31 PM as a reply to Ra100.
I agree with Ra100 because if you are a subscriber in iGridd application you can print puzzles on your own and therefore it is  pointless to buy PDF book.
+2 (2 Votes)

Answer
6/10/15 2:24 PM as a reply to Olga Perhaj.
I didn't realize that some of the keys were obtained by paying (instead of playing).

I too agree that stars must not be rewarded bij "Pay to win"
+2 (2 Votes)

Answer
6/12/15 3:38 PM as a reply to Ra100.
I don´t like that idea. What if a person already achieved the 6th star without using any key? Then it would automatically get the 7th and/or 8th key, with no effort at all. What I like about the stars is that you get new challenges each time. I am one of the persons who don´t use money on internet, so I have worked hard to get my 6 stars! emoticon
+4 (4 Votes)

Answer
8/1/15 4:41 AM as a reply to RoCoJo.
I cant speak for everyone else but the money is a turn off for me. I would be able to work for things on the game, but the money is not as easy to do. Not just this game for any game.
+1 (1 Vote)

Forum Moderators: griddlers_team, elad, Ra100, chefmomster2, domi77, dreamtheater, elimaor, ElinaMaria, Jeltje, sslug, cosmictrombonis, raist.
Please read the Board-wide Policies before you start using this forum.