Records and Statistics

You were off line

You were off line
Answer
6/17/15 11:11 PM
June 17 from 1400-1800 EDT there was no response on your site. I finished puzzle #92851 and no response to score filed. After you came back online I looked at scores and mine was not updated.
I had 5,238,067,910 and 6252 solved. I need to see 405,617 more on my stats.
Thanks, BB
0 (0 Votes)

RE: You were off line
Answer
6/18/15 12:05 AM as a reply to Bruce E Burnham.
I have the same problem. I solved 2 puzzles: ID 146538 and 133036 and they are not updated. I can't save puzzles either.

Hawkmoon
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/19/15 8:59 PM as a reply to Bruce E Burnham.
I am not sending any more solved puzzles until you clear this up. I finish all but one square. PLEASE !!
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/19/15 10:54 PM as a reply to Bruce E Burnham.
Just to facilitate your work, and to alleviate any doubt, I attach file of 92851 done. (beetle)
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/20/15 12:02 AM as a reply to Bruce E Burnham.
I've justread thatwe geta subscriptionfor a monthas compensation for thetechnical problems.Personally, I'd rather havea functionalwebsite.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/20/15 1:11 AM as a reply to Alice Magdalena.
Hi Alice,

don't be so hard. There were only a few days without  full function and we got a whole month, that is really ok.

BTW: At the moment there are the same problems as the last few days (java don't want to start the grids) and I really hope that this will be solved for the next G-Match today early in the morning.... I hate to get up so early for nothing ;-)
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/20/15 8:38 AM as a reply to Kadoffe ..
Hi,
those thatmaybe you'reright,but Idealt withseveralpictures andafterreloadingarestill unresolved
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/20/15 8:41 AM as a reply to Kadoffe ..
Hi,
once again: those that maybe you're right,but I dealt with several pictures and after reloading are still unresolved.
I've got about technical problems emoticon
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/20/15 10:59 AM as a reply to Alice Magdalena.
Hi,

I had the problems with the unsolved puzzles, too and was very angry about this because there were a few very hard ones with them. But after the first big problems here finally they were marked as solved. I hope, this happens to you too  emoticon
0 (0 Votes)

Forum Moderators: griddlers_team, elad, Ra100, chefmomster2, domi77, dreamtheater, elimaor, ElinaMaria, Jeltje, sslug, cosmictrombonis, raist.
Please read the Board-wide Policies before you start using this forum.