Toggle
Too many bugs
Answer
2/8/16 2:16 AM
The new changes are terrible. I can't mark empty cells with an X or O, can only choose between two bad backgrounds, for some reason the ? background requires a subscription. There isn't a custom color option and the bright green in the standard is too bright. The saved button saves but always sends an error message. There's no confirm that the completed puzzle went through. This was not a good update.
+3 (3 Votes)

RE: Too many bugs
Answer
2/9/16 5:53 PM as a reply to deftriver ..
I totally agree.   The new changes make the game unplayable for me.  I wish I could get a refund.   Is there any way to get a square count now?  I used to be able to tell how many squares empty or filled were in a row with a counter in the upper left.  I can't seem to find this anymore.
+1 (1 Vote)

Answer
2/9/16 2:47 AM as a reply to edgar.
Could you bring back thethe row and column indicators when you are in the middle of a puzzle. Also The detail of the row and column you are in on the side. That way don't have to keep hopping back up top to see how many of a color I need. This might be the worst update ever.
+1 (1 Vote)

Answer
2/9/16 7:46 AM as a reply to Tim Davis.
You can turn it on in menu Special -> MCR on. There are much more things configurable in the menu.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/10/16 5:46 PM as a reply to Tim Davis.
Totally agree!! Terrible changes, can't make a single griddler because can't see how many squares I have coloured and jumping up and down to see the numbers. Also impossible to keep track which row or column I'm on. Luckily I don't have subsription at the moment, it would be waste of money.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/10/16 6:55 PM as a reply to mesiangervo1.
totally agree with the above.

Now unable to do any Griddlers since the new changes have been done.

Whoever made these changes obviously didn't test them at all.

Please revert back to the previous version.

I urge everyone who reads this to complain about these changes and maybe something will get done.
0 (0 Votes)

Forum Moderators: griddlers_team, elad, Ra100, chefmomster2, domi77, dreamtheater, elimaor, ElinaMaria, Jeltje, sslug, cosmictrombonis, raist.
Please read the Board-wide Policies before you start using this forum.