Suggestions and Developments

Java griddlers applet sugestion

Toggle
Java griddlers applet sugestion
Answer
9/5/16 11:33 AM
Hello,

thank you very much for a great site, I have "lost" a lot of days of my life solving griddlers. Thank you emoticon

I have a plea or a suggestion on funcionality of Java griddlers applet:
1. when solving a large griddle, it is very annoying to always scroll up and down to see tha description of a row. In old applet there was a description of each row and column at the side of applet. It would really be great if you could return this funcion back to the new applet.
2. in new applet it is really hard to see the grid once you covered it with blocks of the puzzle. In old applet it was much better, plus in old applet I used to change the colors to have little less contrast (in B/W griddlers) and the grid was even better seen. It would really be great if you could return the possibility of color change back into this new applet, or at least set the grid in B/W griddlers to red color, so it would be more visible during solving a griddler.

Thank you very much again for a great site,
All the best,
Merfel Mokry
0 (0 Votes)

RE: Java griddlers applet sugestion
Answer
9/5/16 11:46 AM as a reply to Merfel Mokrý.
Hi
both features are already there. There is a menu icon (three horizontal lines) in top right corner where you can configure large puzzle support options and also colors.
Rasto
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/2/17 12:29 AM as a reply to Ra100.
Hello,
I've got one issue.
In the older version of the applet, you can undo useing shortcut ctrl+z (cmd+z on Mac).Now this option is disabled. It was very useful. ICan you restore this?

Marek
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/2/17 7:36 AM as a reply to Marek.
Ctrl Z works on Mac too. Unfortunatelly Cmd Z is handled by browser as Undo for text fields and never propagated to web application. 
Rasto.
0 (0 Votes)

Forum Moderators: griddlers_team, elad, Ra100, chefmomster2, domi77, dreamtheater, elimaor, ElinaMaria, Jeltje, sslug, cosmictrombonis, raist.
Please read the Board-wide Policies before you start using this forum.