iGridd Applet - Suggestion Box

Selecting puzzle I have not voted for

Bascule
Selecting puzzle I have not voted for
Réponse
31/05/08 20:24
I solved a couple of puzzles with the Facebook application and it's very nice to see those puzzles show up in my list with solved puzzles when I return to Griddlers. Now Facebook does not give you the possibility to vote for the solved puzzles, so I want to do this later. Is it possible to have a new filter installed: 'Unvoted puzzles only'?

I know you can recognise them by the different color they have in iGridd, but by now I have solved over 4000 single puzzle and it's quite a long list to browse through.

Jelga
+1 (1 Voter)

RE: Selecting puzzle I have not voted for
Réponse
19/09/09 18:48 en réponse à Jelga ..
I'm with you on this one!!!

There are times in the middle of the night with the bf sleeping and I don't like to leave comments (the clickety-clack of my 100wpm typing wakes him).

I'd love to see a sort feature of solved vs. voted vs. comment left - the colored bars do help but not to see if I left a comment (on iGridd) and there are times I do like to go back and vote/leave comments

Vote for this one y'all!!! emoticon
0 (0 Voter)

RE: Selecting puzzle I have not voted for
Réponse
09/01/16 15:25 en réponse à Jelga ..
I'd like to see that too, I've been doing it manually for now. It should be a trivial filter to implement.
0 (0 Voter)

Modérateurs du Forum : griddlers_team, elad, Ra100, chefmomster2, domi77, dreamtheater, elimaor, ElinaMaria, Jeltje, sslug, cosmictrombonis, raist.
Please read the Board-wide Policies before you start using this forum.