iGridd Applet - Suggestion Box

Griddler-mation? New animated puzzle type?

Bascule
Griddler-mation? New animated puzzle type?
animated puzzle animated image puzzle type
Réponse
18/07/13 14:51
Thought it would be fun if there was a multi-griddler style puzzle that when finished results in a short, animated image.

When finished it plays it looped - can be as little as 2 images and as many as people would have the patience to create!
+3 (3 Voter)

RE: Griddler-mation? New animated puzzle type?
Réponse
26/10/15 01:34 en réponse à jackmojo1 ..
Like a gif image.  I like it!  A multigriddler, but with frames instead of panels, or combine for a large animated image.  BRILLIANT!!!
+1 (1 Voter)

Réponse
13/12/15 07:19 en réponse à jackmojo1 ..
I don't know if it is possible to realize, but I think it is a great idea!
+1 (1 Voter)

Réponse
19/12/15 07:29 en réponse à jackmojo1 ..
It would be fairly simple to view the animation manually, as the author would have to do as he created it.  You would use Photoscape or some other animated GIF utility to put the images in and then run it.  But you're talking about solving the puzzle(s) and then igridd or the griddler interface playing it back when you solve it, right?  I agree, that would be pretty cool!

Rasto would be the guy to talk to, but it's probably out of scope for what they have going on.

I have experimented with a few stereograms that you might be interested in.  It's not motion, but it does provide more depth than the usual griddler.  Here's an example:

http://www.griddlers.net/griddlers/-/griddlers/86571
+1 (1 Voter)

Réponse
19/12/15 07:41 en réponse à Mud Shark.
Hi
I think that the easiest way is to make one multi griddler with size 1xN. People can solve it one by one and once it is completed I can show the link to animated gif. Or it can even be animated in Java or Javascript. 
So if you have such puzzle, you can create it and in a few weeks I'll make this animation thing.
Rasto
+1 (1 Voter)

Modérateurs du Forum : griddlers_team, elad, Ra100, chefmomster2, domi77, dreamtheater, elimaor, ElinaMaria, Jeltje, sslug, cosmictrombonis, raist.
Please read the Board-wide Policies before you start using this forum.