Bascule
Really Small Text
Réponse
16/12/16 07:09
I just got a new Dell laptop and the text is way too small to read.   The only way to play is to use the magnifier feature which is really awkward.   The bottom buttons do not display completely in login window which I have attached.

The main window text also displays too tiny to see.   In the puzzles the text is really too tiny to see but I can enlarge the puzzles a little.

Pièces jointes:

Attachement

0 (0 Voter)

RE: Really Small Text
Réponse
16/12/16 08:12 en réponse à Marcia Pothast.
Hi Marcia
there is a bug in Java Runtime so it does not scale properly with HDPI displays. I found one solution on this URL http://exilent.org/forums/index.php?/topic/102-high-dpi-scaling-on-windows-10/ . I hope it will help you.

Best Regards,
Rasto
0 (0 Voter)

Réponse
16/02/17 02:05 en réponse à Ra100.
It did not fix the problem.

The game is unplayable until this is fixed.   I subscription is due to renew, but to renew, I need a commkttment that the applet will be upgrade to handle high resolution.   This has been done in other java games that I play.  But this was always my favorite.
0 (0 Voter)

Réponse
02/05/17 00:59 en réponse à Marcia Pothast.
I am also experiencing this problem on my new Lenovo.  Please do something to correct this.  This is really the only game I play on my laptop and now it is completely unusable.
0 (0 Voter)

Modérateurs du Forum : griddlers_team, elad, Ra100, chefmomster2, domi77, dreamtheater, elimaor, ElinaMaria, Jeltje, sslug, cosmictrombonis, raist.
Please read the Board-wide Policies before you start using this forum.