Java Problems

Old Java Applet

Bascule
Old Java Applet
Réponse
20/05/18 13:42
Hello. I am a shut-in and your puzzles are a bright spot in my day. I use the "Old" Java applet; it is best for my eyesight. In the past, when I clicked "Solve" and a puzzle came up, there were row numbers at the top of the window and column numbers at the left side, so even if the puzzle was large and could not fit on the screen, you did not have to scroll up and down continually to see the numbers (this is very difficult to do, particularly when the puzzle is a large one with lots of individual group numbers for a particular column). Now, when I click on "Solve", the puzzle comes up (although the window seems to "refresh" itself four or five times before the puzzle can actually be worked), and when the window stabilizes, the numbers don't appear at the top right or bottom left. Working large puzzles without them is very, very frustrating. I know my explanation may not be very good, but the only way I can think of to really show you what is happening would be for me to use my digital camera to take a ten-second movie that I could send to you so you can see exactly what is happening. I would be happy to do this if you let me know. Any help you can give me would be very much appreciated. Ron.
+1 (1 Voter)

RE: Old Java Applet
Réponse
20/05/18 18:24 en réponse à ron9567611 ..
Hi
I think the feature you are missing is configuralbe in the menu ( three horizontal lines) under section large puzzle support.
Rasto
+1 (1 Voter)

Modérateurs du Forum : griddlers_team, elad, Ra100, chefmomster2, domi77, dreamtheater, elimaor, ElinaMaria, Jeltje, sslug, cosmictrombonis, raist.
Please read the Board-wide Policies before you start using this forum.