O griddlers

kalkuldoku - neznáma operácia

Váltás
kalkuldoku - neznáma operácia
Válasz
2015.01.27. 18:17
Ahoj Rasťo,
v jednom Kalkuldoku sa objavilo ako znamienko matematickej operácie niečo čo vyzerá ako "odmocnina zo sumy". Nevedel som to identifikovať, ale puzzle som vyriešil použitím ostatných pomôcok a pravidiel. Podľa vyriešeného puzzle som prišiel na to, že tá operácia by mala byť "delenie".
Teraz neviem či je problém so zobrazením správneho znaku u mňa alebo na strane aplikácie.
0 (0 Szavazatok)

RE: kalkuldoku - neznáma operácia
Válasz
2017.03.23. 1:39 válaszként erre: flim.
Sorry for using English here, but my language is Polish, so I nearly understand your language, but can't use it myself. And yours is the only post I found about this problem. I have the same, I see something that looks like square root of sum, but it isn't. What is it? Do you know that by now?
0 (0 Szavazatok)

Válasz
2017.03.23. 3:01 válaszként erre: Angatari ..
I think it's simply division.
0 (0 Szavazatok)

Válasz
2017.03.23. 3:56 válaszként erre: Olga Perhaj.
Looks like, but why such misleading signs instead of normal division? When trying to solve as if it was what it looks like, it leads me to contradiction. Solving as if it was division leads to success. But it is strange to look at math symbols, to understand them and to ignore them and act as if they were something completely different. Hope that would change to normal...
0 (0 Szavazatok)

Fórum moderátorok: griddlers_team, elad, Ra100, chefmomster2, domi77, dreamtheater, elimaor, ElinaMaria, Jeltje, sslug, cosmictrombonis, raist.
Please read the Board-wide Policies before you start using this forum.