Discussions

New Format.

Váltás
New Format.
Válasz
2016.07.01. 23:30
Been here since 2009. I think I'm gonna go for good. This new format is not for me. Its very prehistoric and laggy. Good luck everyone. 
0 (0 Szavazatok)

RE: New Format.
Válasz
2016.07.03. 9:28 válaszként erre: Layluh ..
You may find the "old" list style at http://www.griddlers.net/griddlers .It is also at the top menu Puzzles --> Griddlers categories.
Other than that all solver are still available: Old Java, Java Applet, Java Script Solver (Lite version).
+1 (1 Szavazás)

Válasz
2016.07.03. 9:49 válaszként erre: Griddlers Team.
In other languages we don't see "Griddlers categories" but "menu_griddlers_categories"
0 (0 Szavazatok)

Válasz
2016.07.03. 10:52 válaszként erre: Olga Perhaj.
You see this because this key hasn't been translated yet - but lead to where you need and that's the important thing for you.
+1 (1 Szavazás)

Válasz
2016.07.03. 11:02 válaszként erre: Griddlers Team.
I've just translated it and it's ok now. Thanks.
0 (0 Szavazatok)

Válasz
2016.08.06. 14:44 válaszként erre: Griddlers Team.
I followed your advice for solving the "old" way.  It seems that every time I update Java, I get the pbnapplet error message.  I go to my security settings in Java and update my exception site llist EVERY TIME and it seems to work for a while.  Well, did it again today and it is not working.  I will be most disappointed if I can't resolve this as this site has helped me save my sanity over the years.  Can't the griddlers certificate be "corrected" or whatever needs to be done so this does not keep happening?  I would continue to uupdate the security settings but it no longer seems to work.  Please, please, please advise.  Many thanks.
0 (0 Szavazatok)

Válasz
2016.08.06. 18:36 válaszként erre: Maria Prassinos.
Hi Maria,
The certificate is fixed already.It seems that something regarding your java setting isn't fine.
I'm sending to your user email a guide to try to fix it.
0 (0 Szavazatok)

Fórum moderátorok: griddlers_team, elad, Ra100, chefmomster2, domi77, dreamtheater, elimaor, ElinaMaria, Jeltje, sslug, cosmictrombonis, raist.
Please read the Board-wide Policies before you start using this forum.