Discussions

New MultiGriddler Page Links

Váltás
New MultiGriddler Page Links
Válasz
2017.12.21. 5:19
I'll be blunt: they suck.  Every page on the "griddlers.net/nonogram/-/g/" pages, which are now linked from the new list setup, has lines in the middle between every single completed image.  The pages on the "griddlers.net/griddlers/-/griddlers/" versions of the links still show normally.  Therefore, the latter is superior.

Please return to these in the lists or fix how they look on the new links (or if there's a way I can fix it myself, I'd like to know).  I'd also like to see the "Delete Saved" button not take two lines within the button as it is in the new layout.  Until things are fixed I'm going to continue using the original format.

Here are screenshots.  New format on top, old on bottom.  (I tried to do them the other way but apparently they reversed, had to edit.)
0 (0 Szavazatok)

RE: New MultiGriddler Page Links
Válasz
2017.12.21. 7:15 válaszként erre: Cyclone.
Hello , the grid is fixed. Please review it on more combinations of solvred/unsolved parts of multi.
Rasto
0 (0 Szavazatok)

Válasz
2017.12.21. 7:30 válaszként erre: Ra100.
Rastislav RehákHello , the grid is fixed. Please review it on more combinations of solvred/unsolved parts of multi.
Rasto

I can confirm that it appears to be fixed.  New screenshot attached to show.  Thanks for doing that so quickly, I should be able to use the newer links now, though I'd still like to see the "Delete Saved" dropped back to one line if possible. =)

Also, if I may inquire, what is the major difference in the two versions?  Is one using Java (the older one) and the other not?  I did read in another forum that Java support for Firefox might be getting dropped; I still have it, and would probably look up older Java plugins to use it if needed, but it's nice to know it may not be needed here now.

Mellékletek:

Melléklet

0 (0 Szavazatok)

Válasz
2017.12.21. 8:15 válaszként erre: Cyclone.
The main difference is in puzzle list. There are three different formats. On detail page the default version is Javascript we are ready to live without Java on client.

I changed the style of Delete saved button, it should be one line only. In my two browsers it was one line only.
Rasto
0 (0 Szavazatok)

Fórum moderátorok: griddlers_team, elad, Ra100, chefmomster2, domi77, dreamtheater, elimaor, ElinaMaria, Jeltje, sslug, cosmictrombonis, raist.
Please read the Board-wide Policies before you start using this forum.