Puzzle Recommendations

More puzzles needed!

Alterna
More puzzles needed!
Risposta
27/10/15 8.20
I am concerned about the lack of new 2-colour 'difficult' Single Griddlers of say 1m+ points.
I haven't seen one for weeks now.
Come on you creators - let's have some please.
Perhaps the site owners can do something to help prompt and encourage?
I am unlikely to renew my membership if I can no longer rely on a flow of my favourite type of puzzle.
0 (0 Voti)

RE: More puzzles needed!
Risposta
27/10/15 11.45 come risposta a Dave Cutler.
Hi,

seach for puzzles from  hugo_k or vtipkarjope. They made hundrets of such puzzles.
0 (0 Voti)

Risposta
27/10/15 14.30 come risposta a Kadoffe ..
Can't see any Single Griddlers by either of those 2 authors.
But I have already got my filters set to only list puzzles of 1m points or more.
I am content that, over the past few years, I have solved all of the puzzles I am interested in.
I repeat my statement tha there is a distinct lack of NEW puzzles coming through.
0 (0 Voti)

Risposta
27/10/15 14.43 come risposta a Dave Cutler.
Sorry, I didn't read "Single". But what about trying multis, they are fun, too, and there are thousands of such puzzles.
0 (0 Voti)

Risposta
27/10/15 18.09 come risposta a Kadoffe ..
Yes, I have been doing 'multis' as well but am running out of 1m+ points puzzles there too.
0 (0 Voti)

Risposta
08/01/16 17.31 come risposta a Dave Cutler.
Try Extra Large, there are plenty there.
0 (0 Voti)

Risposta
09/01/16 14.30 come risposta a jock.
I cannot play any of the 'extra large' Griddlers ... they just won't open using the 'old' java grid ... and I cannot use the iApplet it gives me terrible headaches with the way it is set up ... those 'nasty' big bold question marks appear to 'dance around' for me ... sigh
0 (0 Voti)

Risposta
09/01/16 14.39 come risposta a patootie.
You can try Lite version. It is not so Lite anyway.
+1 (1 Voto)

Moderatori del forum griddlers_team, elad, Ra100, chefmomster2, domi77, dreamtheater, elimaor, ElinaMaria, Jeltje, sslug, cosmictrombonis, raist.
Please read the Board-wide Policies before you start using this forum.