Your Thoughts

G-match top players

Alterna
G-match top players
Risposta
14/02/16 11.54
On the "Check your points and position" for G-match, it used to be easier to tell which tab you were on - I think the puzzle number was bolded. Also the logged in user's name was bolded and now it isn't. Can you put those back please?

Is it deliberate that "Top Players" now goes to that "Check your points and position" page instead of the popup that used to be there, with the elapsed time?

Also, this is a pre-existing bug, which I hoped would be fixed by the update: after one round of 10 puzzles, it says "1 Rounds, 20 Puzzles". After 2 rounds of 10 puzzles, it would say "2 Rounds, 30 Puzzles" and so on.
0 (0 Voti)

RE: G-match top players
Risposta
14/02/16 15.15 come risposta a Susan ..
Hi
I fixed bold user name in charts and popup with Top players in G-match. As a bonus I made nice ShowMe scroll to my position. 

I don't understand this:
Also, this is a pre-existing bug, which I hoped would be fixed by the update: after one round of 10 puzzles, it says "1 Rounds, 20 Puzzles". After 2 rounds of 10 puzzles, it would say "2 Rounds, 30 Puzzles" and so on.
Rasto
0 (0 Voti)

Risposta
14/02/16 15.43 come risposta a Ra100.
Thanks for the fix!

Where it says 20 puzzles it should be 10 puzzles. It always says 10 too many.
0 (0 Voti)

Risposta
29/05/16 11.49 come risposta a Ra100.
That ShowMe including the number is useful

... and I just noticed that on T-Match it says "1 Rounds, 10 Puzzles", so it's double-counting the first round.

(Hi, thanks for keeping the site running so well (another site I depend on had a huge database crash).)
0 (0 Voti)

Risposta
30/05/16 13.19 come risposta a Susan ..
Hi, 
after some source code reading I found why it is wrong. It counts also puzzles for next week which are already in database and waiting for T-match. Only one next week.
Tomorrow morning I'll deploy the fix.
Rasto
0 (0 Voti)

Moderatori del forum griddlers_team, elad, Ra100, chefmomster2, domi77, dreamtheater, elimaor, ElinaMaria, Jeltje, sslug, cosmictrombonis, raist.
Please read the Board-wide Policies before you start using this forum.