Your Thoughts

37 million in one leap

Alterna
37 million in one leap
Risposta
05/04/16 15.19
Hi. On 04/04/16 from 0900 EDT to 1700 EDT someone moved in the Points category from below 521 to higher than 518 in one move.That is a leap of more than 37,546,792.
Are there puzzles with that high a point score? How does one find them? It is possible that this person solved more than one puzzle but except for the last fill. Then he could solve them all quickly and get a big jump. But I don't think that is common.
   I repeat, I would like to see my point score with the THREE below and above.
Thanks, Bruce 
+1 (1 Voto)

RE: 37 million in one leap
Risposta
05/04/16 16.58 come risposta a Bruce E Burnham.
See griddler no. 171519
+4 (4 Voti)

Risposta
07/04/16 5.48 come risposta a Bruce E Burnham.
I sometimes solve Griddlers on my Ipad with Igridd. Within the app it is possible to upload your scores manually to your account.

An explanation for the big leap could be that the person has uploaded his scores after not uploading his scores in a long time.

0 (0 Voti)

Risposta
09/04/16 18.57 come risposta a RoCoJo.
 Thanks. I'm surprised that a 50 X 50 or larger is manageable on such a small screen.
0 (0 Voti)

Risposta
11/04/16 9.23 come risposta a Bruce E Burnham.
I find it very well manageable. I solved "What book is she reading' and "Country Kitchen" -both 10*10 MultiGriddlers- on my Ipad and had no problem at all ! Big Benefit is that I can solve siting on the couch instead of behind the computer.

Unfortunately the app sometimes runs into a bug. As a result the app must be completly reinstalled losing all progress made until that moment. I know Ra100 is working hard to make a new app with new features ! I am hoping it comes out soon emoticon
0 (0 Voti)

Moderatori del forum griddlers_team, elad, Ra100, chefmomster2, domi77, dreamtheater, elimaor, ElinaMaria, Jeltje, sslug, cosmictrombonis, raist.
Please read the Board-wide Policies before you start using this forum.