How to use the Site

Selecting right mouse button color with keyboard on griddlers

Hello, I am a user who has recently returned to doing puzzles on Griddlers.net for the first time in a long while. I have taken notice of the ability to change the color selected for the left mouse button using the keyboard with Griddlers puzzles, and decided to look and see if there was a way to do so for the right mouse button as well. I noticed that if I moused over the palette and and waited for a second that it said to hold control and press the coresponding number or letter to select the right mouse button color; however this didn't work. I looked around some more and see that to use the keyboard to select the right mouse button color, you must hold not the control key, but the shift key and press the number or letter that coresponds to the color you wish to select for the right mouse button. The problem: I have tried both shift keys and I cannot select the right mouse button's color. Can anyone help me? It would be greatly appreciated. Edit: Apparently, if I am holding the shift key when pressing the number or letter coresponding to a color, the left mouse button's color doesn't change either, yet the right mouse button's color, which change to the coresponding color, still doesn't change. Also, to clarify, if needed: I CAN use the keyboard to change the LEFT mouse button's color, just not the RIGHT mouse button's color.
0 (0 Voti)

RE: Selecting right mouse button color with keyboard on griddlers
Risposta
09/10/16 18.11 come risposta a Rainbowmon of the Care-Monic Spirits ..
I figured it out. I was trying to figure out how to get to the java verson of the solving applet (if my terminology is right) and finally found out that the first link to the Griddlers puzzles in the "Puzzles" tab was always the "Lite" version while the second link to the Griddlers puzzles (it says "Griddlers categories") in the "Puzzles" tab allows for the Java version of the solver. When I went into a puzzle on the Java solver, I suddenly had the thought to try the method of holding the shift key and pressing the corresponding number or letter to select the right mouse button's color, and this time, it worked, meaning it works on the Java version, just not the Lite version.
0 (0 Voti)

Moderatori del forum griddlers_team, elad, Ra100, chefmomster2, domi77, dreamtheater, elimaor, ElinaMaria, Jeltje, sslug, cosmictrombonis, raist.
Please read the Board-wide Policies before you start using this forum.