Your Thoughts

SAVE option now missing

Alterna
SAVE option now missing
Risposta
27/11/16 22.26
Why oh why did you change the format again? Now there is no way to Save a puzzle - all my work is lost if the electricity goes out or I have to turn off my computer. The puzzle does not automatically save itself - and now there is no way for me to manually save it.

(1) How do I now Save my work in progress? 
(2)  When will you stop changing the format?
0 (0 Voti)

RE: SAVE option now missing
Risposta
28/11/16 7.18 come risposta a Kris.
Hi Kris
I am a little bit confused. We did not change format. Also I can see that there are 35 griddlers saved under your account so I guess it shoiuld work. 
Could you please send me a screenshot of the app you are using with an error message or missing save button.
Best Regards,
Rasto.
0 (0 Voti)

RE: SAVE option now missing
Risposta
28/11/16 12.35 come risposta a Ra100.
Yesterday the format was different and the Save button was gone. But today the old format is back. I have absolutely no idea why or how that happened. The only thing I can tell you is that yesterday I lost all my work on a puzzle after spendimg 30 minutes on it, the grid was smaller (I had to click on the zoom button to make it bigger), the horizontal and vertical guide lines were turned on (instead of off), the Undo button was a circular arrow pointing left and there was also a redo button (a circular arrow pointing right), and the way to change colors was different (the colors were vertical on the side instead of horizontal at the bottom). Do you want me to delete this post since the problem no longer exists?
0 (0 Voti)

Moderatori del forum griddlers_team, elad, Ra100, chefmomster2, domi77, dreamtheater, elimaor, ElinaMaria, Jeltje, sslug, cosmictrombonis, raist.
Please read the Board-wide Policies before you start using this forum.