How to use the Site

saving solved puzzles

Alterna
saving solved puzzles
Risposta
29/11/16 10.08
I am new on this site and I don't know how to solve a puzzle. I solved a multigriddler but when I finished I thought I would see the whole picture but nothing happens. How do I put the different pieces together?
0 (0 Voti)

RE: saving solved puzzles
Risposta
29/11/16 20.47 come risposta a Klaudia Brand.
Multi griddlers are big puzzles (pictures) divided to several smaller single griddlers.in order to see the whole picture you need to completely solve all the multi griddler pieces and you'll immediately see the whole picture.
0 (0 Voti)

RE: saving solved puzzles
Risposta
01/12/16 19.09 come risposta a Klaudia Brand.
hello Klaudia Brand,

Look below where it says "Not working? Use the lite version". You should see two tabs .. Details and View. "Details" is the default setting, so you'll just see lines of text describing the different parts of the multigriddler. Click the View tab, and you'll see the completed puzzle sections in place  emoticon.

You can even view an incomplete multigriddler. This is useful if you're stuck on a difficult section .. you can choose to work on its neighbour instead which often gives clues that will help you solve the difficult one next to it.

Hope this helps, and welcome to Griddlers  emoticon
0 (0 Voti)

Moderatori del forum griddlers_team, elad, Ra100, chefmomster2, domi77, dreamtheater, elimaor, ElinaMaria, Jeltje, sslug, cosmictrombonis, raist.
Please read the Board-wide Policies before you start using this forum.