Your Thoughts

Android Pixel C tablet default touchmode=true ?

Alterna
Hi, 
I noticed that the "Griddler of the day" had the
&_griddlers_WAR_puzzles_touchMode=true
var in the url and it is possible to solve the Griddler on my Pixel C tablet. 
But the Puzzles itself got the touchMode=false. Is there a possibillity that it will have it to "true" when using a tablet or phone. Now that I know that I got use this site on my tablet, I love it more and more
+1 (1 Voto)

RE: Android Pixel C tablet default touchmode=true ?
Risposta
04/03/17 5.51 come risposta a Sieuwe.
Hi
it is implemented in the new puzzle list https://www.griddlers.net/nonogram "Puzzles -> Griddlers" but not in "Puzzles -> Griddlers Categories". In fact there was a bug on puzzle detail page so I had to fix it.
Rasto
+1 (1 Voto)

Risposta
05/03/17 0.39 come risposta a Ra100.
Hi Rasto, 

Prefect. No more Android games for me now. 
0 (0 Voti)

Risposta
05/03/17 8.41 come risposta a Sieuwe.
Hi Rasto,

I understand that touch modus should work ? For some of the griddlers ?

I tested 1 puzzle and managd to get it working. I understand that if i select a cel with one touch and use another touch at the same time I can select a line.
Can you tell me what more controls are available ?

I tried to continue on a multi I am working on but couldn't get it working. Is this because only the new ones are touch enabled ? Or do the Griddlers need a conversion.

Thx for your (team's) hard work on the site
Grtz
Robert
0 (0 Voti)

Risposta
12/03/17 23.34 come risposta a RoCoJo.
Hi RoCoJo,
I didn't notice you replied. 
Every puzzle I checked has touch enabled. The are a few limits with touch enabled puzzles. You cannot fill complete lines or blocks. You cannot select color and then the cell. Always select a cell first and then the color, otherwise it would color the wrong cell. 

But it works on tablets and phones, so I am very happy. 
0 (0 Voti)

Moderatori del forum griddlers_team, elad, Ra100, chefmomster2, domi77, dreamtheater, elimaor, ElinaMaria, Jeltje, sslug, cosmictrombonis, raist.
Please read the Board-wide Policies before you start using this forum.