Puzzle Recommendations

Non-BW Triddlers

Alterna
Non-BW Triddlers
Risposta
23/10/18 17.20
I wanna solve three 20000+ points Triddlers for my star but I have serious problems with Triddlers because it's impossible to change colours in them and I can't see where the triangles go. I guess I'd have to be a subscriber to be able to do that but in the meantime, can someone recommend easy Triddlers that don't have only B&W palette. Thank you!
0 (0 Voti)

RE: Non-BW Triddlers
Risposta
26/10/18 13.47 come risposta a Neropatti.
You can sort triddlers to see only black and white, or coloured ones. As per choosing easy ones, i would go for the ones which have less solving time.
I hope that helps.
0 (0 Voti)

RE: Non-BW Triddlers
Risposta
26/10/18 21.56 come risposta a Ana Lili.
Thanks! At first I dismissed this as useless information but it really helped when I sorted them by midtime. For anyone else, looking for simple 20000p triddlers:
1. 11223 Hanger. So easy and fits nicely in the browser window without scrolling up and down.
2. 8180 Caja Madrid Institution Logo. If all Triddlers were like this, I would almost enjoy them. The green on white design made it super easy to count the triangles.
3. 10540, Moon Symbol. A bit annoying because of the B/W issue, but I still managed to solve it.

Star, here I come!
0 (0 Voti)

Moderatori del forum griddlers_team, elad, Ra100, chefmomster2, domi77, dreamtheater, elimaor, ElinaMaria, Jeltje, sslug, cosmictrombonis, raist.
Please read the Board-wide Policies before you start using this forum.