How to use the Site

Author de-selection

Alterna
Author de-selection
Risposta
06/05/19 16.18
Is there a way to show puzzles, being able to delete a particular author?
0 (0 Voti)

RE: Author de-selection
Risposta
07/05/19 19.02 come risposta a Cheryl Johns.
Sorry, there's no such option
0 (0 Voti)

Risposta
04/07/19 12.49 come risposta a Elad.
Actually came on here to ask this - with some quite prolific and repetitive authors I'd really prefer not to see their puzzles - high quality as many of them are - when doing a general search. Is there a feature request location?
0 (0 Voti)

Risposta
04/07/19 20.24 come risposta a Cian Duffy.
Cian. I have started going back and re-working the old puzzles. It's not ideal - but better than facing the daily eruption of same-same from the same-same creators. I wish the site administrators were not compelled to use all if the monotonous stream of same stuff. The site used to have some wonderfully creative originators.
0 (0 Voti)

Risposta
07/07/19 11.17 come risposta a Cheryl Johns.
Hi Cheryl,
Do you use iGridd?  You can set various filters and click on any of the column titles to sort them in order.  I have sorted this example by Author so you can scroll down to bypass any you don't want to solve.
+1 (1 Voto)

Risposta
15/07/19 17.15 come risposta a Cheryl Johns.
I agree - some are really repetative and boring (no names mentioned of course but they are letters)
0 (0 Voti)

Moderatori del forum griddlers_team, elad, Ra100, chefmomster2, domi77, dreamtheater, elimaor, ElinaMaria, Jeltje, sslug, cosmictrombonis, raist.
Please read the Board-wide Policies before you start using this forum.