Get Help in Solving

Griddler 52973 - Hard Cat

Alterna
Griddler 52973 - Hard Cat
hard cat
Risposta
18/04/20 0.40
Hi everyone, I've gotten stuck on the 6-star multi griddler. If you could let me know which squares are incorrect, I would be grateful. I'm not as experienced with super difficult puzzles so any strategies you have that helped you with this multi, would be extremely helpful as well.

Attached is a screenshot of what I have so far for the right-hand half of the puzzle. This puzzle is the bottom left section of the multi.
(I put O's where it has to be either yellow or black, and X's where it has to be either orange or black)

Thank you!
0 (0 Voti)

RE: Griddler 52973 - Hard Cat
Risposta
18/04/20 8.56 come risposta a JennyJordan.
Hi Jenny, there is a small mistake in the fourth column from the right. Redo the marked area and you should be good.

My strategy for the Hard Cat is best summed up with "Throw away your towel and DO panic!" Maybe someone else has a bit more substantial advice. ;-)

I can only offer the usual: Take your time, don't guess, use X and O. Looking for cells that must be background can help as well. And remember to take a break if you get frustrated. Good luck with this kitty! emoticon
0 (0 Voti)

Risposta
18/04/20 15.51 come risposta a Krokant.
Hi! That is incredibly helpful, thank you very much! Haha, I was beginning to wonder if panicking was the best strategy, and you just confirmed it. emoticon

Cheers!
0 (0 Voti)

Risposta
24/04/20 23.17 come risposta a Krokant.
Hi again! I've made a lot of progress but gotten stuck in a hole again.

I backtracked and re-did things several times and kept coming up with the same contradiction (concentrated in the top right corner), so I'm not sure if where I went wrong was in the last hour or 2 days ago! Haha...

If you could let me know again which spots are incorrect, I would be most grateful! Thank you again!
0 (0 Voti)

Risposta
25/04/20 5.50 come risposta a JennyJordan.
I think I have covered everything in the red boxes, maybe krokant can double check if (s)he has time?

DT
0 (0 Voti)

Risposta
25/04/20 20.23 come risposta a dreamtheater.
My next girls' night out isn't exactly waiting around the corner, so sure, no problem. Time is one of the things I do have at the moment. ;-)

Okay, double-checking done: One of these pesky little errors got away from you. The rest looks good. emoticon
0 (0 Voti)

Risposta
25/04/20 21.46 come risposta a Krokant.
Thank you both SO very much!!! You are my heroes!!

No time like quarantine to sink hundreds of hours into puzzles, right? emoticon
0 (0 Voti)

Risposta
11/06/20 20.43 come risposta a JennyJordan.
Heheheh.... Hi again!

Ok, this is the last time, I promise. I'm so close to the end!!!!! I ran into a hiccup and tried to rearrange things on my own to make it work, but then ended up creating more hiccups. I know the main problem is in the upper left quadrant, but I'm beside myself trying to locate it.

Thank you in advance! (I feel like I should give my 6th star to you all!)

0 (0 Voti)

Risposta
28/04/20 14.30 come risposta a JennyJordan.
Don't worry about asking. We'll get you there. emoticon
0 (0 Voti)

Risposta
28/04/20 15.21 come risposta a Krokant.
You are all saints! emoticon
0 (0 Voti)

Moderatori del forum griddlers_team, elad, Ra100, chefmomster2, domi77, dreamtheater, elimaor, ElinaMaria, Jeltje, sslug, cosmictrombonis, raist.
Please read the Board-wide Policies before you start using this forum.