Personal Events and Stories

Happy Birthday, Hagit!

Prepínač
Happy Birthday, Hagit!
Odpoveď
9.12.2005 15:55
Happy, Happy Day!

:occasion4: :occasion1: :occasion7: :occasion6: :occasion4:

As your ablest and squeakiest helpers, we've set up this forum to honor you on your special day. Everyone posting here loves, appreciates and respects you. Many of them sent us their greetings and presents privately (and sneakily!) so that they could be included even though they couldn't be present for your party.

Thanks for all you do! And best wishes for many more years of health, wealth and great happiness.

And now, for your present: Check this out!

http://www.griddlers.net/birthday/

(Can we have tomorrow off? You just know you'll be keeping us up late tonight!!)

Your_Mice

PS If you're a user who would like to add a wish for Hagit here, please do! The more the merrier. In fact, we hope the blessings to her multiply like....well, MICE! LOL
0 (0 Hlasy)

Re: Happy Birthday, Hagit!
Odpoveď
9.12.2005 16:25 ako reakcia na Your_Mice.
Hope you have the happiest birtday ever. You deserve it because of all the fun you and the rest of the griddlers team give all of us every day.

Tj emoticon
0 (0 Hlasy)

Odpoveď
9.12.2005 18:00 ako reakcia na Your_Mice.
Happy birthsday hagit and everything best.

BTW. I also have birthsday today. You are third person that I know that was borm 09th december emoticon
0 (0 Hlasy)

Odpoveď
9.12.2005 19:17 ako reakcia na Your_Mice.
מזל טוב חגית! :joker: :occasion4: :occasion6: :occasion7: :occasion1: :occasion7: :toothy8: :occasion9:
0 (0 Hlasy)

Odpoveď
9.12.2005 21:02 ako reakcia na Your_Mice.
Hagit, I also wish you a happy birthday!

Olga
0 (0 Hlasy)

Odpoveď
9.12.2005 21:35 ako reakcia na Your_Mice.
WOW WOW WOW!

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

During the first minutes of the chat I was bombarded with "things" and didn't quite understand that I was caught in the middle of my own surprise party. It started with a message from a strange user - Your_Mice. My Mice? I know them from real life! Never thought they'd actually learn to solve puzzles, or post messages in the forum!

All of a sudden a shower of "Happy Birthday" echoed in the chat room. I was struck by surprised.

But when I visited the special Happy Birthday site - - - I was overwhelmed and sooooooo touched.

Thank you, all!
Thank you for the images, the presents, the greetings.
Thank you for your thoughts.

A special thank you to Chef and Jel - the Scheming Team. Without you it wouldn't have happened.

I never ever had such a birthday in my life! A celebration with the best of people from all over the world, that make me feel like family.

Love you, ALL! :-) :-) :-)
0 (0 Hlasy)

Odpoveď
10.12.2005 17:45 ako reakcia na Your_Mice.
Glad you were suprised and the word didn't get out. Pretty sneaky bunch of Griddler's eh! Wish I coulda been to your party but I can't get chat to work. :cry:

I love the picture you posted, really clever. Hope you had a great day.
0 (0 Hlasy)

Moderátori fóra: griddlers_team, elad, Ra100, chefmomster2, domi77, dreamtheater, elimaor, ElinaMaria, Jeltje, sslug, cosmictrombonis, raist.
Please read the Board-wide Policies before you start using this forum.