|G-Match Score and Position - Tournament 13, Round 3 of 12|
|Top Players in the World (3/12 Rounds)|
|First Place||-||raist||from Israel|
|Second Place||-||zuzzzi||from Slovakia|
|Third Place||-||Jenny84||from Estonia|
Cheaters in G-Match:
Today, for the umpteenth time, we met a new cheater in the G-Match. While in the G-Match, their score was removed, and even though we usually do not inform cheaters about our deeds, this time we made an exception because we decided to enable the cheater to keep on solving as a common user, as long as they stay out of the G-Match and stop using their cheat to gain points, trophies, and certificates.
We want to take this oportunity and ask the next cheaters to skip trying to beat the system. Solving Griddlers is pretty much like programming. We have the tools to know when and how you cheat. THANK YOU!
Score and Position:
The Score and Position is updated while solving. Click HERE to check it.
Schedule of the next G-Matches(*):
- Round 1 - Saturday, September 22, 2012 2:00 PM GMT.
- Round 2 - Saturday, September 29, 2012 2:00 AM GMT.
- Round 3 - Saturday, October 6, 2012 6:00 PM GMT.
- Round 4 - Saturday, October 13, 2012 6:00 AM GMT.
- Round 5 - Friday, October 19, 2012 10:01 PM GMT.
- Round 6 - Saturday, October 27, 2012 10:00 AM GMT.
- Round 7 - Saturday, November 3, 2012 4:00 AM GMT.
- Round 8 - Saturday, November 10, 2012 4:00 PM GMT.
- Round 9 - Saturday, November 17, 2012 8:00 AM GMT.
- Round 10 - Saturday, November 24, 2012 8:00 PM GMT.
- Round 11 - Saturday, December 1, 2012 12:00 AM GMT.
- Round 12 - Saturday, December 8, 2012 12:00 PM GMT.
(*) Please note that we may need to change the schedule due to the site's maintenance work or unexpected circumstances.
If it's your first time to play the G-Match - visit the Help page.
Tips for solvling G-Match Puzzles
Want to get tips from the number one G-Match player in the world?
Visit the forum Tips for G-Match .
Good luck, everyone! :-)